Hi Kiran!
I do not use any of the bootcamp or others and do not have jaws or stuff!
But from some of the posts I've looked at and from what you said in your
earlier post, have they change the keyboard settings to standard function keys
in the keyboard settings in system prefs!
I do not know if this will make a difference or not!
And you might already have done this, but if not as far as I know most people
do change this!
Colin
Ps I'm sure someone who knows better will put you right if I'm wrong!