Hi David!
I had a look at the preferences in AB!
And the only thing I can suggest is, when in AB open preferences with
command+comma, and go to the tool bar and interact with it!
In there are 5 options one of which is accounts button vo+space bar on that, in
the accounts settings you'll have 2 tabs the first one is the one you want
selected, scroll through all the items to see what they are on yours!
Then go to the other users and [ if you are allowed] and check the same things
in theres!
And if there is an obvious difference and theres work ok then change yours to
match and hopefully this might solve the issue!
If this does not then maybe someone else might have an idea!
anyway I hth
Colin