I've got fusion 3, and whenever i go into windows 7 and press the down arrow
key, VO likes to ding at me! something tells me this isn't supposed to occur..
any ideas on how to make VO not talk during my windows session, aside from
disabling it entirely? i press command g to direct input into the virtual
machine, I think anyway, unless fusion 3 is just weird like that...

database 5513 (20101007) __________

http://www.eset.com