but then how do you get back to the mac session? command control or something?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: erik burggraaf
  To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2010 2:46 PM
  Subject: Re: windows and the mac?

  Hum,  Well, you could try command enter for full screen mode, which does
essentially the same thing as command G to grab input.  You might also make
sure quick nav is turned off during your windows session.  You can also set up
a key to mute voiceover speech if you like.  Personally, I just find it easier
to turn VO off.  I mean, It's not as if it takes an insufferably long period of
time to start back up again.  Plus that frees up the control and alt keys to be
pressed together in your windows session.

  Hope this helps,

  Erik Burggraaf
  User support consultant,
  One on one access technology support and training over the phone or in person,
  1-888-255-5194
  http://www.erik-burggraaf.com