Hi folks
I need help here!
About 12 hours ago, I had to reboot my windows-machine.
Fter that I fired up iTunes.
In itunes there were a bunch of music that had lost their tags... Everything from album and artist names and titles. All track-numbers and album-numbers seemed to be there. I don't know if the music it-self is somehow corrupted, but I hope not... Maybe someone can say anything about this...? Since the tags and stuff is messed up, also the folder and file-names are totally messed up.
Is it possible in some ways to revert to something that works?

I'd like to add that I have a huge music library, and I've heard that iTunes is bad at handling large libraries at all.

Hope that someone can help me out...
I'd be very pleased if so.
Kind regards David