Hi Mark,
How about restoring it from your backups? I'd think that would be the easiest way to do that.
Isaac
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark BurningHawk Baxter" <markbaxte...@gmail.com>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2010 5:40 PM
Subject: Messed up my Itunes library

While importing some new items into Itunes, I accidentally re-categorized a lot of songs as being by the wrong artist. How can I undo this and give the songs back their correct artist and title categories? any ideas?

Thanks.

• Mark BurningHawk Baxter
• AIM, Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
• MSN:  burninghawk1...@hotmail.com
• My home page:
• http://MarkBurningHawk.net/