Easy,

Just open your disk where the time machine backups are stored.  Then, navigate
to the disk image and open it.  Inside here, you'll see all your time machien
backups.  Open the backup you want.  Inside the backup, you'll find that you'll
see exactly what your Mac hard drive looked like at the time of the backup.
Open this and you will be able to navigate directly to the folder you want just
exactly as if it had been on your actual drive.  Copy and paste as usual from
here.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now A Very Proud and very happy Mac user!!!

Skype Name:
barefootedray