I checked it out in the store and thought it was super cool. Am sort
of tempted to buy one, but can't really justify it yet. Sure the
IPhone can do everything the nano can and more, but for just using the
nano for things you would not have to worry about breaking anything.
You virtually would nto have to be concerned about doing anything to
the nano. It would fit in anything too. Unfortunate it can't network
stream things or do anything with bluetooth either.