Hmmm, so you're saying the iPod Touch is better than the Nano 6th gen?
I don't do anything with iPods other than listen to music and books. I
like the 5th gen because of the built in speaker. It's awesome for
reading in bed. Not sure if the 6th gen has it. You have to pay for
something to use the Touch? I've never been clear on how that accesses
the internet, or why I'd want it when I have a laptop. I do some
commuting though. What do you have to buy to use the internet on it
when you're on the bus?  Hmmm now I've opened a can of worms when I
was just curious about the 6th gen haha!! Maybe I should get a touch
since I can't get an iPhone since I won't switch cell providers.