I got it from googling "growl".  I think drop box installed it without my
knowing it; but, I ran the uninstaller and got rid of it because of the issues
I mentioned before.  Suppose I wanted to reinstall Growl, though, What do I
open after mounting and opening the disk image?

Also, do I leave all the notices and displays at their default settings or do I
change them all to speech?  I'm refering, of course, to the applications and
notices tabs.  Also, what about hiding the notices and letting the apps know
when you've clicked on a notification.  Doesn't seem to be much point in that
last one.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now A Very Proud and very happy Mac user!!!

Skype Name:
barefootedray