Mary,

I got the fattest 11 inch air I could get with 128 gb storage and 4gb memory.
Apple makes a great product, but you pay for it but then again, you get what
you pay for.  So when I purchase an apple device, I only do it if I can get the
most I can for what I want.  I concur, 64 GB is hardly enough.  Now the 13
incher goes up to 256 G; LOL I just wrote K instead of GB; hmmm, do you think I
am tired from travel?

I just cannot say enough about this Air!  but just as in the windows world a
netbook is sexy, it might not be for everyone.  However, it surely is for me.

I will find out more about methodologies for updating the OS; I'm not
concerned, because I still have a macBook Pro to which I can hook the Air, but
I realize I am unique perhaps in that, so I will find out and let folks know
what I learn unless somebody else already knows how to do it for sure.

Marlaina