Apple is declaring the CDROM/DVD dead, or at least dying, very like it did with
the floppy drive back when the iMac first came out. Remember that? Remember how
we all laughed at it and thought, "Oh, no, the floppy drive. Gotta have one,
it's not going anywhere." Apple was ahead of the curve, and I'd like that crow
with extra hot sauce please. No, the OS will be shipped on a thumb drive, of
course.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY