Greetings,
I meant to reply to one of Nic's recent posts, but  deleted it.  He suggested
that if VO goes silent one could enter terminal into spotlight and then enter
-- I forget the exact command but believe it was killallall -9 voiceover.

I tried this with and without the extra "all" and also tried inserting a space
between the two alls, but only receive a message that no matching processes
were found.

I'd like to get this right in case I do experience a vo crash.  May not have
recalled the parm Nic mentioned, but I did use the one he specified (which may
not have been -9).

TIA for any clarification, and best regards.
Geoff