Hi all,

I was in the Apple store this afternoon and learned that you could give spoken
commands to the Mac.  so, I've gone into system preferences and turned it on,
and I did some work trying to calbirate the microphone, but I'm having no luck
getting the spoken commands to work.  Does any one have any pointers on how to
do this successfully?  I have it set up to be activated by spoken workd, and
have left the default setting of the word computer.
TIA,
Donna