From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionar...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Sarah Alawami
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2010 6:05 PM
To: mac vissionaries vissionaries
Subject: partitioning a hard drive

Hello all. I'm going to be getting a 2 tb hard drive in a few weeks, or in a
week depending on when shipping cooperates lol!

question: is there a way I can partition 1 tb for something and have it be
an ntfs drive and another 11 tb partition for something and also have it be
an ntfs drive? I want to partition on the mac if I can but if I have to go
to the nameless platform I'll do it.

Take care.