Jason,
Thanks for your help in trying to make the interface more accessible.  The idea
of having a way to search for music through the menus would overcome some of
the tricky things that flash does I think.

Is there a way to adjust the volume of the music through musicality controls or
does that have to be done through the website interface?  If anyone has had
success locating the volume controls with VO on grooveshark or last fm I would
appreciate any tips.

-Greg