Hi Greg,

Currently Musicality does not provide any way of adjusting the player
volume. I had always assumed you would set the player volume once, and
then adjust the system volume after that. Of course, that doesn't work
if the player volume isn't accessible. I'll look into adding this in a
future version. Thanks for the idea!