Hi Marlaina!
When you got to the name you want just stop interacting with the people table
then scroll left you will pass each field bcc, cc and then [ to field]
And when you are on the field you want just vo+space and if you are done just
command+w that will take you back to the header fields where you can type
subject and so on!
hth Colin