Interesting, Ricardo.  Today in my one to one, we were dis ussing the fact the
VO often doesn't give any indication that it's doing what you've asked it to
do.  I know in that other unmentionable system, it's an option one can turn on
and off by the degree of verbosity.  But I don't recall whether I was getting
complete feedback when the mbp was set to high verbosity.

Something else to explore.:)

Thanks
Carolyn Haas