Hmmmm, astounding!  I'll try to digest this.

Thanks so much.

Marlaina

On Dec 22, 2010, at 10:19 AM, Massimo wrote:

In data Mercoledì 22 Dicembre 2010 19.06.05, Marlaina Lieberg
<1guide...@gmail.com> ha scritto:
> Second, what is a smart folder and why do I want one?
A smart folder... can be defined as a dynamic folder. When creating one, you
have to specify search parameters. The smart folder will contain files and
folder consistent to the parameters you entered.
> Oh and third, what is a smart mailbox and why do I want one of those as well?
Smart mailboxes are the same as smart folders, of course. The difference is
that Smart folders work on filesystems (file and folders) and smart mailboxes
work on your mailboxes. Why do you want one of those? Suppose you want to have
a mailbox showing only the messages you received during the last week... or
month... :-)