Thanks John.  I'll keep at it for sure.

Marlaina

On Dec 22, 2010, at 12:37 PM, John Panarese wrote:

   This is strange.  I just opened one of my external hard drives with command
o from my desktop, then I immediately hit shift-command-n and got the create
new folder area.  I typed, test folder, and hit enter.  A new folder appeared
in my root directory called, test folder.  I'm not sure why you are seeing the
smart folder dialog when you do this.

Take Care

John Panarese