Hello Karen,

My company, Handy Tech North America wrote a document called the Mac Academy
Basic Training Workbook and Study guide that people tend to find helpful.  It
was written to augment the 3 day basic training workshop, but is available as a
stand-alone product.  It also comes with 17 audio learning modules in MP3
format which some people like to transfer to their digital book player and
follow along with.  The cost of the CD version is $75.00.  Feel free to contact
me off list should you wish to discuss at:

ea...@handytech.us

Or call:

651-636-5184

Best,