Hi Darcy And Cameron too.
Cameron thanks in advance for the kindness.
Darcy, this is  perfect.
as for your sharing your own experiences, the wonderful hing about humans is that we each learn differently and personally I would not project how i learn on to another. This guide would not exist if it served no purpose.
thanks!
Karen