Hi,

Personally, the language doesn't bother me.  But I don't think that people not
liking that language and asking someone not to use it is some sort of slap in
the face.  After all, those this look like the type of list were that kind of
language is condoned?  I can read hundreds of messages from this list and not
come across 1 word stronger than hell.  So I guess I'm saying, you often find
yourself needing to conform to the people your conversing with at large.  And
since when was ones moral or social compass calibrated by what is done on
primetime television? :).  And just because your an adult doesn't mean your
want to be subjected to senseless profanity.

JMO.

Ricardo Walker
rwalker...@gmail.com
Twitter, Skype, and AIM: rwalker296