yes it still is availble. heather
----- Original Message ----- From: "Teresa Cochran" <vegaspipistre...@gmail.com>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2011 10:35 AM
Subject: Re: Switching to Mac the missing manual

Hi, all,

I have to say that I'm puzzled. This book is available from OReilly media in both epub and pdf formats. I find it quite easy to read in Preview. I did have to pay $9 for it, but that's cheaper for me now than getting another Bookshare subscription. IMO, Bookshare seems to have too many errors in too many of their books for my taste. Anyhow, is this book not on the OReilly site anymore?

Teresa