Hi:
Ok, I'm feeling sheepish as I say this.  I'm not having a luck reading pdf
files with preview.  Can anyone tell me how to get a steady continuous read,
save my place etc. In 50 words or less?:)

I haven't gotten along with Prieview very well.

TIA and you guys are a tremendous resource and ever so patient with me.
Carolyn H