Mary,

Thanks for sharing the article. I agree with a lot that Brit wrote. However, I
do think that APple has affected some of this in the sense that advertising is
a little different and it seemed a lot of her comments likely targeted more the
desktop world. However, again, Brit's comments to have a lot of truth and folks
should consider what she offers.
Scott