To further clarify on what Colin said, there seems to be no call history as we
remember it before Skype 5. If you open up each of the conversations under
recent, you can not only call or text the selected person but also look at your
history with them. Additionally, the first time you scroll down the list, you
will see x missed events for any conversation window with unread history items.
It was a bit confusing to me to at first. <smiles>
Hth,
Rose