The video button is one movement left of the end call button. In other words,
you don't go to the toolbar anymore to get to it, the way you would have done
in Skype 2.8.

The add to conference button which was in the context menu of any user you
clicked on in the Skype 5 beta is now gone. The add people button in the
menubar still exists though, and there's a shortcut for it, command-shift-a. So
although Skype allows for one to add others to conferences easily, they've
taken out a familiar option I know and love by removing the add to conference
button in the user context menus. Personally, I think that was a dumb move. I
don't see why they couldn't keep both options.

Hth,
Rose