Hello Mohamed,

I am also pretty much a beginner with the mac, even after owning mine for 5
months.

Here are a couple of things I've learned which may be of some help:

First off, when in finder you can view the contents of your computer with
Command-Shift-C.

View applications with control-shift-A.

View documents with Control-Shift-o.

View home with Control-Shift-H.

This is all available from the go  menu in finder.

To expand a folder you'd press Command-down arrow.

To collapse a folder press Command-up arrow.

I just now realized you can also expand and collapse folders with the right and
left arrow keys as you did in Windows, and prefer this method.

Once you find a file you wish to open, use command o to open it.

Here is how you can use folder naviagation commands to find your ring tones
folder for iTunes:

1. Press Command-Shift-C for computer.

2. Down arrow till you hear "users" and press right arrow.

3. Download to your computer user name, and expand with right arrow.

I am not sure how your specific folder name will display in this step, but for
me it is my first and last name.

4. Down arrow to "music" and again expand this folder.

5. Now down to your specific iTunes "library name" folder and expand.

I named mine Antonio's Library, so this is the folder name for me.

6. Down arrow to iTunes media, then expand the folder.

7. Download and expand the "ring tones" folder.

It is necessary to expand the folder to reveal the files contained here.

Pressing tab to view files will not work as it does in windows.

The folder may be empty if you have no added ring tones since purchasing your
phone.

If you have ring tone-ready files, you would paste them into this folder we
just navigated to.

Creating ring tones is another animal altogether, but just know that ring tones
should be in the correct format, .m4r.

It will be handy to know you can bring up a context menu of sorts when you
press Control-Option-Shift-m. This works well when you want to know what you
can do with a file, skype contact, and so on.

I hope this is helpful and accurate coming from a newbe.

Antonio Guimaraes