Woe, this all sounds good Antonio; however, we're talking about modifying an
existing game, not reinventing one. The various gestures would require a
substantial amount of recoding even if it would be possible. What your talking
about may even be beyond VO's abilities at this point. I really need to go
study up on Sudoku because I have an interest, but not enough knowledge to
completely understand all the aspects of the board. However, setting aside
Braille for the minute, we need to consider what is possible without rewriting
the entire interface.
Not trying to pea on your parade, but perhaps looking at this from the
perspective of what is instead of what we wish could be. DOes that make sense?
I just think if we approach the developer with all of these ideas of changing
the interface, he bay balk at the idea. Do you feel there is another approach?
Do you think the coordinates are necessary? Just trying to think through this.

Scott