Hi Brandon:
The keyboard sells for $69, with free shipping, I find it totally awesome.  It
runs on 2 double a batteries, and makes the difference a lot of times between
my responding or not responding to a text.:)

I found it on apple.com/storeHere's a brief snippet copied from the Apple store
website.  I'll include the link as well.

Carolyn H

Apple Wireless Keyboard
The completely cable-free Apple Wireless Keyboard uses Bluetooth technology to
connect with your Mac or iPad. So you’re free to move the keyboard just about
anywhere within range and wirelessly type away. And its slim, compact design
takes up much less space on your desk.