Hi Carolyn,

Thanks for that information. It says it requires either a Mac or an iPad,
though. Does this work with the iPhone?

Still, it's not very good for texting on the go, it seems.

Thanks,
Brandon
www.thefulleffect.org - Healing the Whole Person
I help people to experience healing on all levels, and to choose a path that is
fulfilling for them.