Mary,

First you should have no problems setting up Macs, PCs, iOS devices, or Android
devices to operate happily on a network using an Apple Extreme. You get three
wired ports on the Extreme and if that is not enough, you can always get a
switch, which would allow you to expand the number of ports. I have had all
matter of devices on my wireless network and I have been using Apple routers
for a number of years now.

Scott