Hi Carolyn,

I am just now getting used to  the newly upgraded version of blackboard at my
college. I don't know of any podcasts are tutorials, probably due to the wide
variety of versions in use. Each new version of Blackboard has changes to the
interface, and therefore the accessibility situation also changes. Some
colleges  are still using versions of blackboard from a few years ago due to
the cost of upgrading or the desire to avoid having people trying to relearn
the software.

I'm somewhat familiar with blackboard 7.1, and a little less familiar with the
new version 9.1. I haven't used all of the features in either one, but if one
of these is the one you are concerned with then I can try to answer some of
your questions. I've heard that blackboard version 8 might not be very
accessible at all, but I have no direct experience.

Sorry for the total non-answer, wish I could be more helpful.

Justin