Hi,
I have been using the newest version of blackboard for the last several months.
 I'm not an expert but I do feel fairly comfortable with it.  The only real
problem I have encountered is downloading pdf's that have been uploaded.  I
still haven't solved that.

I would be happy to help anyone on or off list.

-Greg