Hi,
I'm not sure i understood everything in your mail, but i'm thinking of 2 apps
that could use this sort of help, one of which you are familiar with and the
other i've mentioned before here on the list.
The familiar one i thought of was Algoriddims DJay for the Mac. What's needed
there is a way to quickly get at and manipulate the effects, such as echo,
reverb etc. As it is now you can turn those effects on, but you can't do
anything about the parameters of the effects. Also the microphone part of the
app should need some help on the way i would think.
The other app i was talking about is Reaper from http://www.reaper.fm, which
has basic accessibility built-in in that dialogs, menus and so on are working
but time, tools from the toolbars and track numbers and so on aren't visible.
/Krister