Cheree Heppe here:

I couldn't tell about the actual volume of the IPad 2 speaker.  There were too
many celebrating Apple fans to hear the native speaker well.  In the next few
days, a real test should be possible.

My Plantronics Voyager Pro is one, not two, like earphones and its ear listener
piece fits into the ear canal.  Because the upper part of this fitting is
cylindrical and barel shaped, the unit creates a sound shadow and I can't wear
this ear piece while out traveling.

The Jabra doesn't do this, but the one I tried has awful battery life for what
we need, which is lots of talk time.

I think maybe another Jabra would do it and its ear piece does not create the
sound shadow for some reason.

I am still looking for an A2DP earpiece that will have the long battery life,
six hours or more for talk time and won't create the sound shadow and won't
fall off at the jar of the head or a brush against the device by a scarf or
hand.

Sorry, that's all I know right now.

Regards,
cheree Heppe