From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of carolyn Haas
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2011 9:21 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: will be starting my first mac class

Hi Sarah:

I just completed a year of one on one instruction.  It's an awesome way to
learn.  And, if your experience is anything like mine has been, you'll find
it becomes more of an exchange of ideas than a teaching session, and you'll
probably wind up learning from each other.:)

They will probably keep yu with one trainer, who is voiceover familiar.
Occasionally, I'd get someone different, and it was not quite as productive
but still fun.

Good luck, and let us know how it's going.

Carolyn

On Apr 7, 2011, at 5:38 PM, Sarah May wrote:

Hi Ray,

Thanks a lot.  I think it will go well indeed.  The person whom I spke with
over the phone this evening was so friendly and helpful.  I wish Freedom
Scientific had more people like that.  Oops, I think I just said something I
shouldn't. LOL

Sarah