Hi Sara,

When I first went to the Apple store, you could feel that they were a little
doubtful as to whether they could do the training or not.  Apparently, i
impressed them enough with the little I knew about VO that they were willing to
give it a go.  I'm sure they got as much out of the classes as I did.  If
nothing else, I hope that I paved the way for some other blind person if they
decide to take classes in the future.  By the way, the price couldn't be better
$99.00 for the year, 50 classes.

Chris