Morning all,

I find myself in that exact position with regard to which system to go for. I
love the form-factor, size, and weight of the 13 inch pro, intend to max it as
far as I can, certainly with regard to processor and ram, but to those of you
who use this system/configuration, how do you find it to play ? One of the
biggest complaints I've encountered from those folks who own them, is the heft
of carrying around a 15 inch pro. ideally, and in a perfect world, I eventually
want to get a Macbook pro for travel, an iMac for home usage to alleviate a lot
of my demand, wear and tear on the pro in other words, and throw my wickedly
huge media library at something like a mini, but as I said, that's in a perfect
world, so I'm brought back to the unending loop of where to begin this venture
first? Decisions, decisions...If the trend in cases, etc is anything to go by,
the 13 inch footprint seems to be where a lot of folks fetch up, yet for me, it
comes down to power, as I'm the sort of person who pushes my system hard,
simply to watch it surpass expectation.

Thanks for any/all input, and for that given so far.

Twitter: @IndigoCellist

Skype: shameless_FanGirl

Sent from my iPhone