Then why did apple not respond to the researchers who specifically requested information on this process? As I shared, Apple is taking other steps to indicate their desire to gather data from everyone. Granted there are many lawyers on this list, but my memory of contract class did not suggest any jurisprudence that would give apple a way to add their tracking your movements as a part of their privacy policy.
Thank about that concept.
Why would apple want to know where you are going, unless someone wants to turn it to a marketing advantage.
If it is a bug, then why not tell the technicians who did this research?
Karen