I couldn't disagree more with the end of your message.  So what if they've done
a lot for accessibility?  What does that have to do with collecting private
information on people?  lol.  Just because you do a good thing, doesn't mean
your faults should be overlooked.

Ricardo Walker
rwalker...@gmail.com
Twitter, Skype, and AIM: rwalker296