Funny you say this. How do you determine if the "general" developer will
develop something "we all" can use. How do you determine if a product would
meet your needs as well as the sighted community? In other words our needs may
be different then their needs, which is not unusual. I'm not defending the cost
etc. just trying to understand. To me if you have a solution that works, great
and if not, this might just be the product. My understanding is you get free
upgrades for the life of the product, which is not a bad deal either. So, this
discussion has a few interesting sides to it.