Hi!

I've heard a few people mentioning this, but what was or is the issue with the
interface of Skype 5?
I've heard about some bugs which users have found. But to me the interface is
pretty easy to figure out and use. Actually (as far as I understand it) the
interfaces in Windows and the Mac version of Skype is almost the same.
Interestingly enough the way VOiceover shows the  interface makes more cense to
me than the same interface in Windows does...
What do you think is wrong with the latest versions of Skype regarding the user
interface?

Best regards
THomas

Mail & MSN: