Hi Zack,

Thanks for your post.  It's reassuring that you use the
braille.wunderground.com site daily, but here again perhaps it depends on what
you want to read there.  How, for example can you quickly ascertain the normal
and record temperatures  In the JFW virtual viewer I can read the entire
forecast followed by these details.  In Safari I must read one field at a time,
or perhaps get to what I want more quickly via the item chooser.  Group mode
does not appear to buy me anything there, and the reader is unavailable.

I really hope there is a method I'm missing here, but to me sites such as this
one are much faster to navigate in Windows.

Best regards.
Geoff