Hi Jeff,
As a test, I decided to log onto the site and look up weather for my city.  I
can either use vo-cmd-t to move directly to the table of values, or do a VO-f
search for the word "normal."  This takes me right to the field in question,
with record temperatures right below it.  Hard to believe we once reached 94º
here in May…
I rarely ever use the Item CHooser, instead relying on the VO-CMD-based
shortcuts or the roter control, along with liberal application of the search
command.
Best,
Zack.