Hi all.

Any one having problems connecting to the apple services?  Software update for
example.  I can brows the web, send and receve mail and what not.  I can not
connect to the apple service.  This encludes ucuruthoo aand the app store.  I
have been having problems with this off and on lately.  I want to be sure this
is not a wide problem before reporting this to applee.  I am using adium and
syrincs with no problem so wondering if it is a problem with apple.

Matthew