Hi, Yes I am refering to the mac app store. I am running 10.6.7. I don't think there were anymore software updates when I checked the other day.

Matthew

On 5/15/2011 6:28 PM, carolyn Haas wrote:
Hi Matthew:
Are you talking about the Mac app store, or one through iTunes?  Also, are you
running the latest snowleopard update?  Either of those could be causing a
problem.
Carolyn