Hi

I'm a blind computer user who will be switching from a Windows laptop with Jaws
to a Mac Air, hopefully by the end of the summer. I have some questions, though.

Are there any good online documents for blind computer users in regard to
familiarizing oneself with Voiceover and using a Mac?

What is the scanning software used for the Mac? Is it free?

Are there any blogs which focus on Voiceover, or which discuss access issues in
regard to the Mac?

Does anyone know when the new Lion OS is scheduled to be released?

TIA,
Kestrell